There for You provides support in coping with personal problems at home.
We provide a confidential service for members over the phone or in person if you are experiencing personal difficulties such as:
- being off work with a long-term illness;
- domestic violence or abuse;
- living on the breadline and needing to pay for a major bill or vital item;
- recovering from surgery;
- looking for advice in dealing with your debts.
For more information contact us on 020 7121 5620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your branch welfare officer.
UNISON Debtline is a debt advice service for members run by our trusted partners, PayPlan. We offer confidential, free advice to help you clear your debts and manage your money for the future.
UNISON There for You has produced a range of information guides that members may find useful including:
- Arranging and paying for a meaningful funeral
- Help with fuel costs
- Food banks and fuel banks
Copies of these documents can be found in the resources section below