8 – 12 February 2016
All across the UK
UNISON has developed a campaign plan (attached) to enable students to plan local activity with help from their UNISON branch or region during the week starting 8 February.
- Monday 8 February – meet with local directors of nursing or deans and vice chancellors.
- Tuesday February – hand printing and their story about what the NHS bursary means to them.
- Wednesday 10 February – Twitter thunderclap and demonstration
- Thursday 11 February – Twitter chat and organised debates
- Friday 12 February – Attend MP constituency meeting
Some students will want to take part in the demonstrations on 10 February. UNISON is supporting these events.
However, we encourage students to liaise with local student unions to plan and ensure effective and safe participation.
With the NUS, UNISON has developed guidance for students to ensure effective discussions with local student unions.