28 November 2023 10:00am–4:00pm
Are you a Disabled Members Branch Officer or Contact or a Disabled Member who wants to get more active in your branch?
The training is for disabled members and will focus on:
- Working for disability equality in UNISON
- Role of branch disabled members officer or contact
- Bargaining for workplace reasonable adjustments
- Disability campaigning and organising in your branch
- Support and resources
- It’s also a great networking opportunity!
This is a 1 day training course to be held online between 10.00am and 4.00pm