About this job
We have a vacancy for a fixed term RMS Clerk based at our Regional Office in Leeds.
The post holder will be responsible for undertaking day to day clerical duties in relation to the maintenance of the UNISON membership system including:-
• processing subscription payments and calculation of branch accounts
• ensuring confidentiality of personal and other sensitive information
• assisting with data entry of membership details
• assisting with processing Branch Officer and Steward accreditations
The person: you need to have:-
• the ability to motivate yourself and to work effectively with other staff as part of a team
• the ability to work to deadlines
• high standards of accuracy in calculations and recording information
• the ability to work with computer based and manual financial records
• good written and verbal communication skills
• knowledge of and commitment to the trade union movement and the values of UNISON
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please download and complete the general application form (under “Resources”) only this form will be accepted.
See Job Description and Person Specification (under “Documents”).
Completed applications should be sent to Joanne Turnbull by 5pm 21st August 2019
Applications can be sent via email to: Y&H.firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to UNISON, Commerce House, Wade Lane, Leeds, LS2 8NJ quoting the reference R13/7116T
UNISON is the UK’s leading public services trade union, with over 1.3 million members working in the public sector, private, voluntary and community sectors and in the energy services. We employ approximately 1,200 staff, with around 370 at our national centre in Euston in central London and the remainder in our 12 regions across the UK, including Northern Ireland.
UNISON is a dynamic, progressive union, committed to equality. We encourage men and women of all ages, Black and minority ethnic groups, disabled people, lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people to work with us.