About this job
UNISON, the UK’s leading public service trade union, is looking for a Finance and Administration Manager for the Cardiff office.
The postholder will need to be able to:
- Manage the provision of important functions in the region which support the organisation of members and Branches
- Provide and support financial systems in respect of the union’s organisational and educational functions
- Manage the team of staff who run the union’s membership system in the region and those who provide administrative support in the corporate support unit
- Undertake personnel and health and safety functions where appropriate
- Ensure the effective use of Information TechnologyArrange for administrative support to lay membership structures where appropriate.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please download and complete the General application form (under “Resources”)
Please note that only the General application form will be accepted.
See job description and person specification (under “Documents”).
Three copies of the completed application as well as recruitment and disability monitoring forms should be returned to Jean Brady, Regional Manager, UNISON 491 Abergele Road, Old Colwyn, Colwyn Bay LL29 9AE quoting ref: R11/89. Email applications will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 21 April 2017.
Interviews will be held on 17 May 2017.
UNISON is the UK’s leading public services trade union, with over 1.3 million members working in the public sector, private, voluntary and community sectors and in the energy services. We employ approximately 1,200 staff, with around 370 at our national centre in Euston in central London and the remainder in our 12 regions across the UK, including Northern Ireland.
UNISON is a dynamic, progressive union, committed to equality. We encourage men and women of all ages, Black and minority ethnic groups, disabled people, lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people to work with us.