This election your vote can really make a difference…
You can use your vote on 12 December to save our NHS, help our schools, protect our communities and make a real difference to the people you care about.
Since 2010 we’ve seen:
- hundreds of thousands of people across local government and other public services lose their jobs
- years of under-investment in our NHS, means that hospitals are increasingly unable to meet targets on waiting times for A&E and operations
- underfunded schools and colleges are damaging our children’s education
- cuts in numbers of police staff resulting in a growth in violent crime
- pay rises pegged back and living standards falling, leaving working families struggling to make ends meet.
We represent the people who provide our local public services, and they tell us that the last 10 years have been grim.
Every year, Conservative government policies have meant that they’ve been asked to do more with less. This can’t go on. The future of our public services is at stake.
That’s why this election has to be about more than just Brexit
Your vote can make sure that the voices of the hard-working people delivering public services are heard.
Please vote on 12 December to save the NHS, schools, public services and social care.