Company must reconsider job loss plans
Attempting to force staff to comply by threatening their livelihoods is just plain wrong
Care workers almost ignored once again
Important measure to stop infection spread
There’s a real danger many leave the NHS for somewhere they feel more appreciated
The entire nation knows health workers are worth much more than 1%
Nick Butterworth and Emer Stamp join national effort urging people to highlight NHS pay with window artwork
Households urged to display artworks on Thursday 1 April
After a long and difficult year, a decent pay rise for NHS staff should be a simple decision to make and be popular with the public. Valuing health staff and investing in the NHS is a political choice.
Face coverings in schools have only been in place for a few weeks. Lifting this measure before the impact on transmission in schools has had time to be assessed would be rash.
Paying health staff is an investment, not a cost
Everyone should be offered jab but not coerced
Pay rise would show appreciation for Covid response
- For media enquiries please call one of the following mobile numbers. Please note that we are working from home in line with government guidance. At busy times, it may take longer than usual for us to respond to emails. So if it's urgent, or you need to contact the media team in the evenings or over a weekend, it's always best to call or send a text/WhatsApp message.
- Liz Chinchen M: 07778 158175
- Siobhan Cooley M: 07432 549183
- Garfield Myrie M: 07432 741565
- Fatima Ayad M: 07508 080383