As part of the Our Health Heroes awards and One Team campaign, UNISON and Skills for Health are giving away a fantastic prize, exclusively for UNISON members.
The awards are taking place at London’s Science Museum on 20 November and you and a friend can be there, together with an overnight stay, courtesy of the Zetter Townhouse hotel.
The UNISON branch with the highest number of qualified nominations for the Our Health Heroes awards will win this amazing prize – to treat one of their branch members and a companion to a stay at the hotel on the evening of the awards, and to attend the ceremony as special guests.
But hurry, nominations close on 29 June.
Adam Kay, best-selling author of This Is Going To Hurt, will be at the awards, along with guest host Dr Dawn Harper, presenter of Embarrassing Bodies and Born Naughty.
Terms and conditions
- The prize is for one night’s stay at one of the Zetter Townhouse properties in London on the night of 20 November – one room only. A gift voucher will be arranged to supply to the winners.
- The prize also includes two tickets to the Our Health Heroes awards 2019 to be held at London’s Science Museum on 20 November.
- The prize will be awarded to the UNISON branch that provides the highest number of completed nominations to the Our Health Heroes awards.
- In the event of a tie, the winning branch will be chosen at random from those with the most nominations.
- The prize is non-transferable and not of any monetary value.
- The winning branch must allocate the prize to one UNISON member of the branch. The person who is allocated the prize can then decide whether to bring a friend, family member or colleague.
- Under no circumstances will multiple rooms be available, and only two tickets will be available for the awards.
- Nominations for Our Health Heroes must be made by the 29 June 2019, and must be a complete nomination in order to be counted towards the competition.
- The judging panel at UNISON will verify the branch that members are associated with in order to confirm the winning branch.
- Travel and subsistence are not included in the prize.
- Your name, and contact details will be used to notify you if you have won.
- UNISON will use the winner’s personal data in any publicity, including social media coverage, it creates around the awards event.