UNISON has produced a new guide on bullying and harassment, which can be downloaded from the web.
- the definitions of harassment and bullying;
- the different types of harassment, as set out in the Equality Act
- negotiating a policy on harassment and bullying at work;
- the role of union reps and branches in tackling harassment in the workplace;
- a model policy on dignity at work and preventing harassment and bullying;
sources for furtherinformation.
The Guide to harassment and bullying at work can be downloaded here [pdf file] http://www.unison.org.uk/file/B6082.pdf