If you are a member and you are experiencing financial difficulties, whatever the circumstances, There for You can offer you support.
You may have financial problems for reasons including:
- relationship breakdown;
- loss of income;
- suffering from a long illness;
- needing to buy equipment because of a disability;
- caring for someone with special needs or an illness.
Grants and funding
There is no guarantee that we can offer you financial help, but thousands of members and their families do benefit from our support every year. For example, in 2012, There for You gave more than 4,000 grants to members totalling nearly £750,000.
For more information contact us on 020 7121 5620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your branch welfare officer.
UNISON There for You – Winter Fuel Grants 2017-2018
Worried about paying your Winter Fuel Bill?
Get help staying warm this winter.
With rising fuel costs and another cold winter many members are worried about how they’re going to pay this year’s winter fuel bills.
Help is on hand
“There for You” has set up a limited fund to help UNISON members on low income by way of a one-off payment of up to £50.
- download the application form, complete and return with the paperwork requested.
or to request a form
- please contact your local UNISON branch office or
- ring UNISON Direct 0800 0857 857
closing date 16th February 2018