3 February 2021 6:00pm–7:00pm
Early years continues to be forgotten by this government in its response to the COVID-19 crisis.
Concerns around safety and funding are ignored, leaving early years staff, children and local communities at risk. Cuts in funding could see many settings forced to close for good.
Join us on Wednesday 3 February at 6pm for a public rally to keep early years safe and funded.
Find out how you can join the campaign to #MakeEarlyYearsSafe.
- Beatrice Merrick, Early Education
- Mary Bousted, NEU General Secretary
- Jon Richards, UNISON Head of Education
- Paul Whiteman, NAHT General Secretary
- Steve Brine MP, Treasurer of the APPG for Nursery Schools, Nursery and Reception Classes and Chair of the APPG for Childcare and Early Education
- Tulip Siddiq MP, Shadow Minister (Education)
- More TBC