Has your employer made the commitment to end violence at work and signed UNISON’s charter?
We are pleased to announce that the employers named below have signed UNISON’s third sector Violence at Work Charter and made the commitment to be vigilant about protecting their staff at work.
Get more involved
If you are a UNISON member and want to get your employer to sign the charter, please email our community and voluntary sector team.
Employers who have signed the charter
1. Coverage Care
5. Royal National Institute for the Blind (RNIB)
6. Creative Support
7. Federation of Jewish Services (Heathlands)
8. Places for People Group
9. Apex Housing Association
10. Sandwell Community Caring Trust
11. WM Housing Group
12. Wakefield & District Housing
14. The Wrekin Housing Trust
17. Cymryd Rhan
19. Livewire (Warrington)
20. Freebridge Community Housing
21. PLUS (Providence LINC United Services)
22. Birmingham & Solihull Women’s Aid
23. Severn Vale Housing
24. Origin Housing
25. Birmingham YMCA
26. Capability Scotland
28. Tai Calon Community Housing
29. The Mungo Foundation
If you’re not yet a UNISON member, you can join now and get better protection at work and home.