About this job
The Digital Data Analyst is a vital member of our digital team as we prepare for the biggest digital transformation undertaken at UNISON. In this crucial time you will oversee creating, managing, and reporting on the data we work with to facilitate our current daily operations and support our digital transformation project. You will have extensive experience in using digital contact relationship management systems (Salesforce preferable) and merging relevant data sources to leverage data and provide actionable insight. You will have professional experience of Google Analytics GA4, Google Tag Manger and data layer configuration and be able to configure and analyse varied online applications.
As a Digital Data Analyst, you will be:
- Processing and preparing data for use by the communication unit and other UNISON teams.
- Implementing, configuring or optimising systems and processes to send, monitor, record and transform data as necessary, particularly in our digital contact relationship management system (Salesforce) and connected systems (Eg, Adestra, FormAssembly, Klipfolio)
- Designing and implementing tagging and tracking on web and mobile platforms to monitor and record site statistics, event tracking, goals and funnels and visitor attribution.
- Supporting and contributing to our digital transformation project with analysis and advice on best practice measurement strategies.
You will have skills and experience that include:
- Experience in structuring, cleaning, and transforming data.
- Knowledge and experience of working with a range of analytical and business intelligence software (e.g., Tableau, COGNOS, Google Analytics, DashThis).
- Experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel.
- Experience with at least one CRM tool, such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics.
- Experience in measuring and analysing online communications campaigns including natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display, and social.
- Experience with configuring website tracking, ideally Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- More than 3 years of experience working in a digital team, used to a fast-paced environment and well versed in flexible problem solving.
The Digital Data Analyst will be required to work at our London Euston Office on a 50% office / working from home basis and you will report to the digital team leader.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity please download and complete the General application form (under “Documents”). See job description and person specification (under “Documents”)
Please note that only the General application form will be accepted.
The completed application form along with the Recruitment and Disability Monitoring Form should be sent to HR by email to email@example.com , quoting the correct ref: CCP/61T
Completed application forms must be received by no later than 5pm on Wednesday 28th February 2024.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 7th March 2024.
UNISON is the UK’s leading public services trade union, with over 1.3 million members working in the public sector, private, voluntary and community sectors and in the energy services. We employ approximately 1,200 staff, with around 370 at our national centre in Euston in central London and the remainder in our 12 regions across the UK, including Northern Ireland.
UNISON is a dynamic, progressive union, committed to equality. We encourage men and women of all ages, Black and minority ethnic groups, disabled people, lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people to work with us.