About this job
We are seeking an experienced cleaner for our Exeter office, based in Exeter Business Park. (Monday to Friday 7am – 9am) The post holder will be expected to undertake office and building cleaning in order to ensure a clean environment for staff and visitors.
You will need:
- Experience of cleaning in an office environment
- An understanding of the need for safe working practices
- The ability to work to an agreed schedule,
- For this job you must have an awareness of how Health & Safety legislation applies to cleaning in the workplace. You do not need to have a trade union background, but you do need to have an understanding of the aims and values of the trade union movement.
- You will also be responsible for some movement of general and recyclable waste.
How to apply
Please send three copies of completed application forms along with Recruitment and Disability monitoring forms to Julie Williams, UNISON House, Emperor Way, Exeter Business Park, Exeter, EX1 3QS or email the forms to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref No. R10/66
Closing date for applications: 5pm on 22nd October 2019
Interviews in Exeter: 31st October 2019
UNISON is the UK’s leading public services trade union, with over 1.3 million members working in the public sector, private, voluntary and community sectors and in the energy services. We employ approximately 1,200 staff, with around 370 at our national centre in Euston in central London and the remainder in our 12 regions across the UK, including Northern Ireland.
UNISON is a dynamic, progressive union, committed to equality. We encourage men and women of all ages, Black and minority ethnic groups, disabled people, lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people to work with us.