About this job
Our public services are under major threat. Our members are working under extreme pressure but actively campaigning for services and jobs.
This post, which will be based in our Regional Office in Leeds, will work as part of the Corporate Services Team and will be responsible for providing day to day clerical and general assistant support to the administration of the office.
The key tasks and responsibilities of the post will include:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Providing reception duties including dealing with incoming telephone enquiries
- Providing cover for colleagues including moving of meeting tables and chairs and getting rooms ready for meetings and booking of refreshments
- Undertaking copy typing and data inputting duties using appropriate IT skills
- General office duties such as photocopying and scanning of documents
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please download and complete the general application form (under “Resources”) only this form will be accepted.
See Job Description and Person Specification (under “Documents”).
Completed applications should be sent to Joanne Turnbull / Tracy Shearon by 5pm 21st August 2019
Applications can be sent via email to: Y&H.firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to UNISON, Commerce House, Wade Lane, Leeds, LS2 8NJ quoting the reference R13/74
UNISON is the UK’s leading public services trade union, with over 1.3 million members working in the public sector, private, voluntary and community sectors and in the energy services. We employ approximately 1,200 staff, with around 370 at our national centre in Euston in central London and the remainder in our 12 regions across the UK, including Northern Ireland.
UNISON is a dynamic, progressive union, committed to equality. We encourage men and women of all ages, Black and minority ethnic groups, disabled people, lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people to work with us.