About this job
Do you have:
- A strong work ethic and drive to succeed;
- A developed understanding of organisational change and of employment law;
- Negotiating and written skills?Can you work with people under duress and help them to achieve the best outcomes?Do you want:
- Opportunities to learn and train and develop;
- To join a busy team of high performers;
- To be at the coalface doing a wide variety of real trade union work;
- To have a career in the trade union movement?Then we might have the perfect job for you!The successful candidate will undertake a wide range of collective negotiations, support members through individual casework, run member recruitment activities, and lead on public service campaigning.
How to apply
For further information and to apply for the position, please follow the link below;
Closing date for applications: 10am, Monday 22nd January 2018
Interview date: Friday 26 January 2018
UNISON is the UK’s leading public services trade union, with over 1.3 million members working in the public sector, private, voluntary and community sectors and in the energy services. We employ approximately 1,200 staff, with around 370 at our national centre in Euston in central London and the remainder in our 12 regions across the UK, including Northern Ireland.
UNISON is a dynamic, progressive union, committed to equality. We encourage men and women of all ages, Black and minority ethnic groups, disabled people, lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people to work with us.