This accessibility statement refers to UNISON.org.uk.
It is our ambition for as many people as possible to be able to use the UNISON website. Right now, our website is 84% compliant with guidance* and you can:
- zoom up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
Access advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability from Ability Net.
We’re testing and making sure that you can:
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
We are always working to make sure that the information we add to the website is as simple as possible to understand.
Ways we’re improving the accessibility of the UNISON website
- building training for staff to improve the way we write for the web
- reviewing documents across the site for accessibility
*This compliance rating relates to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 – and is updated every quarter.